FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Water Bills are generated in January, April, July, and October.
- Domestic base rate is $46.80 a quarter ($15.60 a month) billed quarterly.
- You are allotted 10,000 gallons of water a month or 30,000 gallons in a 3 month billing period before an overage occurs (effective 2013 overages $1.00 per 1,000 gallons).
- Full payment is due by the last day of the quarter (March 31st, June 30th, September 30th and December 31st) to avoid a $15.00 late fee.
- Irrigation bills are generated in November for the upcoming year, and the first half is due December 20th and, the second half is due June 20th.
- Irrigation "Turn-on" is May 1st pending weather conditions and provided your account is current.
- Irrigation "Turn-off" is October 1st.
- Administrative Assessment on one (1) acre or less with no Irrigation delivery is $7.00 (no change).
- Administrative Assessment on parcels greater than one (1) acre with no Irrigation delivery is $20.00 per acre (no change).
- Irrigation Assessment on parcels greater than one (1) acre with an Irrigation delivery is $26.75 per acre and $31.21 for acreage less than one (1) acre (effective 2017).
- All parcels with an Irrigation delivery will be charged an Operations & Maintenance Fee of $45.00 (effective 2013).
- Cross Connection Protection is Required on all Irrigation deliveries and Domestic irrigation systems at the responsibility of the water user, and requires annual inspection and testing by a certified licensed tester.